Monday, May 7, 2012

Double the Style!


Tonight I ordered a second black cotton dress I already own.  I'm feeling slightly guilty, mostly because I charged it.  But here's the deal; I already have it and LOVE it.  I can see myself wearing it for YEARS to come.  The style is somewhat timeless, and frankly even if it wasn't, I'm too old to really give a damn!  While wearing it casually on the weekends I found myself incessantly worrying about getting stains on it.  So, tonight when I saw that not only did Lane Bryant have it back in stock again (it's been completely sold out for awhile), but LB also had buy one item, get one item free....well...I bought it again!  Plus for that BOGO sale, I added a cotton maxi dress that's an ombre blue striped print that I'll use for summers lounging around the house too!

No comments:

Post a Comment