Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Designer Online Sales!

While this post is a little late to take advantage of the sale, I'm posting anyway because I am DELIGHTED that Kate Spade has an online sale --- just like Coach Factory does! 

After a long day and evening at work, I trudged a mile home in the snow (hehe), hand cranked my computer on, and grudgingly logged onto Facebook, only to see a post from Retailmenot.com about this Kate Spade one-day-only sale.  Who knew!!!  Here's the bag I'm eyeballing but unfortunately cannot afford at this time! (But I'm still just excited that this sale exists!)

 





The only thing that would make my shopping life more complete would be a Dooney & Bourke online sale!!!  Sigh...I can't afford this one either right now either!            





No comments:

Post a Comment