Monday, May 9, 2011

Vacation Shopping!


Oh dear.  Have zipcar, will shop.  Get zipcar, so can shop.  You get the point.  I reserved the zipcar yesterday (Saturday) --- so I went shopping!  I went to Macy's and bought 2 outrageously inexpensive tops and 1 expensive top.  I haven't quite got to taking pictures of them yet.  They had 50% off their clearance, including their jewelry.  Here are some pictures of the rings I bought --- 1 was $3.50, the 2nd one was $5, and the animal print one was $16!  I now have 3 animal(?) rings; a bee, a snake, and now an alligator too!  These new rings below are each really unique and I'm glad I can pull off such different styles!! I added a side view of the apricot colored one so you could see how it's set up on the setting.  Of course my favorite of the 3 is the zebra one!  (Sorry the pic is a little fuzzy - I'll try to take a better one this week!)  Well, off to bed now, it's 2:44 a.m.....   



No comments:

Post a Comment