Thursday, June 30, 2011

Overboard...or not?

So I get this notion every now and then that perhaps I've gone a little overboard with my shopping.  I suppose one of the reasons I've been thinking about it lately is because of the tiniest smattering of a certain clothing article I've been buying recently.  First let me preface my "confession," with the following statements:

1.  I'm tall.
2.  I am limited in length of clothing articles.
3.  When certain favored clothing pieces come in style, I must buy.
4.  When certain favored clothing pieces are in store in multiple styles...I must buy.
5.  I must buy every one I see that I like.
6.  I must haunt all other stores in search of similar articles of clothing before they run out.
7.  I MUST BUY THEM!

The object(s) of my affection...MAXI DRESSES!!!


 

1 comment:

  1. WOW...what a great collection of maxi dresses! If you ever feel the need to get rid of a couple...you know where I'm at (lol)

    http://Full-FiguredDiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete