Saturday, June 4, 2011

Aging

There are many different things that happen as we age.  Skin loses its elasticity and starts looking like crinkled newspapers, breasts (yes, boobs) start to sag and suddenly are laser-pointed towards our toes, and finally, possibly the least of an older woman's problems, is that our hair starts to get coarse and darkens to look eerily like a mud puddle on a dismal day.  While the first two issues are not as easily fixed, the muddy looking hair just might have a chance.  I'm not familiar with coloring or highlighting my hair.  I wouldn't have a clue how to do that, and frankly --- I'd be scared to death that my hair would turn out green or something.  So when I saw a new product by John Frieda I decided to give it a try.  It's a combination of three products; a hair lightening shampoo, lightening conditioner, and a heat activated lightening spray.  I've been using these 3 products for about 3-4 weeks now, and I think my aging hair is looking like California sun-kissed blonde again!  I don't know if it would work for ladies that weren't once-upon-a-time natural blondes, but it sure worked for me!  I'm grateful to John Frieda, plus I'm secretly praying that after using this for a few months, maybe I'll look like I'm 30 again instead of almost 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment